I would say that personal growth is among the ten top bullets of what makes a person feel successful. So today we are going to have a look at how you can grow as fast as possible.
If you can hack this skill it means that you would experience much more success than the average Joe.
* It takes 10 000 hours to become a top performer of a highly competitive field.
* The good news is that you only need 20 hours to become fairly good at a new skill. This applies to any new skill you can think off.
We are talking about 45 minutes of practice a day for about a month. So no more excuses!
Here’s what you do :
Deconstruct the skill.
– What do you want to be able to do when you’re done?
– Break down the skill into smaller and smaller pieces. From now on you’re going to look at new skills as if they were built out of Lego.
Now that you know what you want to learn, you go out and you collect three to five tools that can help you. Books, instructional movies, blogs… You decide!
– Next step is to learn just enough to be able to start practicing your new skill. You should have enough knowledge about what you’re learning so that you’ll be able to self correct.
Now it’s time to start practicing. Before you start you have to turn off everything that could be a distraction to you. No TV, internet or social media.
Practice for at least 20 hours.
Congratulations, you now have a tool that will make you rise above the average people in the world. To add even more certainty to your success, you should download the free copy of the “WTI Bucketlist Tool” and the “Buck it or Fuck it Calendar Tool”. These tools will help you to get inspired and to stay motivated.
Let me know what you think, leave a comment!
PS. Want to know more about Welcome to Insight you can check out my “Now” page.