The most important skill that a top performer can have is self confidence. The ability to believe that anything is possible.
A person who ends up in a negative self-talk situation soon ends up on the bench in his team.
Here’s how you practice self talk :
- Have a look at this video with Muhammad Ali. The self talk of Ali is one of the corner stones of his success. Meditate on thatt!
- Get away from people who hold you back.
- Make your own brag sheet. Write down everything that you are proud of in your life. Remind yourself by reading through it once a week. Bring it out every time you feel like your confidence sinks.
Here’s how you practice the skill of being self conscious :
- Figure out what it is you want to be more confident at and why?
- Pick one of your weaknesses in your game.
- Set up a goal to work at this weakness for thirty days. Do it every day for 30 days.
The secret lies is in the ability to practice. This applies to anything you want to master. Persistence is a word that you should have tattooed on your body if you want to conquer self confidence.
Get out there do what it is you want to do, don’t take no for an answer!
One last thing before I rap this up. When raising a child. Don’t focus on what they did wrong but lift them up when they do something right. Don’t say… Don’t do that, that’s wrong? But rather : That’s it, that’s the spirit. That’s how we do it. Practice makes perfect, one more time! Be creative and uplifting, don’t be a dictator!
Be good and different!
Let me know what you think about posts like these, leave a comment!
Thank you for reading.
PS. If you want to know more you can read my now page